WhichCraft will begin to serve on-premise for customer consumption beginning on Friday, May 29th. Our hours will be as follows:
- Noon until 8pm Sunday thru Wednesday
- Noon til 9pm Thursday
- Noon til 10pm Friday
Our main priority is safety for both customers and employees, so there are some new procedures we’ll be implementing beginning 5/29 to make sure everyone feels comfortable still shopping for packaged beer/wine/cider and/or staying for drinks.
- All ordering to take place at computer by the door
- You will place a beer order, sit only at a designated socially distanced table inside or outside (as instructed by staff), and we’ll bring you your drink(s). Reordering will take place the same way. As staffing permits, we’ll stop by your tables to take new drink orders.
- Face masks preferred but not required. You can remove upon sitting and drinking
- We’ll run a tab, and you’ll pay at the end of your visit
- Customers making retail-only purchases are welcome to shop at their leisure, keeping 6’ distance from other customers and employees
- No bar seating
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building
WhichCraft Operational Precautions:
- All tables sanitized after each customer group has vacated
- Plastic (recyclable) cups only… no glass for the time being
- 16oz pint-size servings of beer only (with exception of barrel aged beers…only 5oz pours) to keep things simple
- No bar seating, and only seat customers at designated properly-spaced tables
- Increased outdoor seating options
- Sneeze guard at point of sale
- Credit cards only, no cash. We just installed a new credit card terminal that removes need for employees to handle customer credit cards.
- Masks, hand washing and sanitizing, and cleanliness protocols followed and enforced
- Gloves will be worn when:
- Handling packaged beers (putting away new shipments, transferring 6 packs to singles, etc)
- Making/preparing/delivering any customer-consumable items (crowlers, pints, coffee, etc)
- Surfaces and bathrooms sanitized regularly
- One bathroom for employees only; one bathroom for customer use only (no general public restrooms) – minimum $5 purchase
We’re excited to be able to start serving you again, and we ask for your help, patience, and commitment to making sure everyone stays healthy. Thanks!
– The WhichCraft Crew