WhichCraft will begin to serve on-premise for customer consumption beginning on Friday, October 2nd. Our hours will be as follows:
- 9am until 8pm Monday thru Wednesday
- 9am til 9pm Thursday
- 9am til 10pm Friday and Saturday
- Noon til 8pm Sunday
- Masks must be worn when moving around the store, until you are seated at your table, and then you can remove your mask. Mask must be worn when using the restroom, shopping the retail wall, etc.
- To meet TABC regulations, your on-premise beer or wine purchase will include a bag of chips
- All ordering to take place at computer by the door
- You will place a beer order, sit at a designated table inside or outside (as instructed by staff), and we’ll bring you your drink(s). Reordering will take place the same way.
- 25% capacity (12 people max, including retail shoppers) maximum inside
- We’ll run a tab, and you’ll pay at the end of your visit
- Customers making retail-only purchases are welcome to shop at their leisure, keeping 6’ distance from other customers and employees
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building
WhichCraft Operational Precautions:
- All tables sanitized after each customer group has vacated
- Plastic (recyclable) glassware only
- 16oz pint-size servings of beer only (with exception of barrel aged beers…only 5oz pours)
- No bar seating, and only seat customers at designated properly-spaced tables
- Sneeze guard at point of sale
- Credit cards only, no cash. New credit card terminal that removes need for employees to handle customer credit cards.
- Masks, hand washing and/or sanitizing, and cleanliness protocols followed and enforced
- Gloves will be worn when:
- Handling packaged beers (putting away new shipments, transferring 6 packs to singles, etc)
- Making/preparing/delivering any customer consumable items (crowlers, pints, coffee, etc)
- Surfaces and bathrooms sanitized regularly
- One bathroom for employees only; one bathroom for customer use only (no general public restrooms) – minimum $5 purchase
We’re excited to be able to start serving you again, and we ask for your help, patience, and commitment to making sure everyone stays healthy. Thanks!
– The WhichCraft Crew