Here are the active precautions we at WhichCraft are taking in response to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Any sign of employee illness reported to management immediately
- Employees must wash/sanitize hands before serving any customers and after handling cash
- Hand sanitizer pumps available for customers’ use
- Regular sanitation of door handles, bathrooms, tables and chairs
- Employees won’t put hands into any glasses, nor touch the rims of any glassware
- Any food will be handled with clean/fresh gloves
- No face touching on shift. If it does occur, immediate hand washing much follow.
- No handshakes or personal touching
- Coffee bar condiments (sugar, half and half, lids, straws) no longer self-serve. Employees will help.
- Only three pens for signing credit card receipts will be used and sanitized regularly
- Neither tacos nor salsas are self-serve for customers
- Staff will have a Clorox wipe right by the cash till to wipe down customer credit cards before/after swiping, and also the pen they use to sign the receipt
**Updated 3/16/20 Jody Reyes**