You remember as a kid how exciting every single day in December was when you got to open a new advent calendar door and find, in retrospect, a very average piece of milk chocolate?
Well we at your favorite bottle shop have decided to resurrect that excitement but in a way that’s 1000x better than a crappy piece of chocolate. That’s right, we’re creating WhichCraft Beer Advent Calendars, and we’re pre-selling them starting today, Saturday 11/8 through Sunday 11/23.
Here are the details:
– We’ll be making two tiers of boxes, each including 24 different craft beers (because exactly 24 beers fit in a case… coincidence?!)
– Pre-sales will be taking place at WhichCraft (over the phone orders will work as well) from Saturday 11/8 through Sunday 11/23.
– Pickup will take place at WhichCraft beginning on Black Friday, November 28th but no earlier (it’ll take time to build these suckers!)
– Here’s the most supremely awesome part:
– For every 20 calendars of each size we pre-sell, one GOLDEN CALENDAR will be created which will look identical to all of the others.
– These Golden Calendars will essentially have TWICE the retail value of their tier.
– These Golden Baskets will be indistinguishable from their brethren, and even WhichCraft staff won’t know which will be the Golden Baskets. When you arrive to pick up your box, you get to choose at random from the boxes still left.
Logistics of creating these require we will only sell a limited amount, so pre-order yours now!
NOTE: Texas state law prohibits shipping of beer, so as much as we’d like to, we cannot ship these in any way. Must be picked up (though proxy pickups are ok) in person at WhichCraft.